Travel to Peru, one of the premier adventure travel destinations in the world, with Andean Treks, South America travel specialists since 1980.
Our Machu Picchu tours help you experience one of the world’s great, must-see treasures, while the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu tours not only introduce you to the lost city of the Incas, but also guide you through the most popular trek in the Andes along the way. But while these destinations are wonderful, Peru offers much more. From flying over the mysterious Nazca Lines to hiking to the immense Colca Canyon, from cruising on beautiful Lake Titicaca and enjoying a homestay on Taquile Island to exploring the Amazon rainforest, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Lima and Cuzco, Peru holds many wonders and Andean Treks has the expertise to provide you with an unforgettable trip.
Our packaged group trips and custom-designed Peru tours and treks offer once-in-a-lifetime adventures for travelers of all experience levels, from those who want to challenge themselves on multi-day treks through the Andes mountains, to those who prefer a leisurely stay at wildlife reserves or cultural trips, and everyone in between.
Trekkers interested in hiking less-traveled trails in the Andes enjoy our Moonstone to Machu Picchu Trek, Choquequirao, and Ausangate Inn to Inn Treks, which offer serene beauty and remote vistas amid spectacular high mountain scenery. On our challenging 6 day Cordillera Blanca Trek in Northern Peru, you trek in striking scenery with Peru's highest peaks surrounding you at 20,000'.
Combine the best of treks and culture on Empire of the Incas, a 15-day trip that combines the Inca Trail Trek with Lake Titicaca and a homestay on Taquile Island, as well as exploring Cuzco, Machu Picchu, and fantastic Inca ruins.
Benefits of Peru Travel with Andean Treks
While there are many companies that offer Peru tours, almost none can say they’ve been leading travelers through Peru and the Andes as long as we have. Our tours have gained the trust of fans throughout the world because they are:
- Environmentally responsible – we carry out all trash and waste from our toilet tents so you can feel good about your low environmental impact
- Fair – we treat our guides, porters, cooks and staff like our employees, including paying them retirement, so they are committed to doing a great job for you
- Flexible – we’re experts at creating custom trips, not just forcing you into cookie-cutter options, so you can travel in the style you prefer.
- Accessible – our guides speak excellent English, are eager to teach you about their land and people, and help you every step of the way
- Manageable - Porters carry the heavy camping gear, leaving you free to enjoy treks with just a daypack.
Why Choose Andean Treks
Whatever type of trip you take, you’ll benefit from the expertise we’ve earned leading Peru tours since 1980. Travelers and industry guidebooks praise our experience, reliability, and attention to detail, which all combine to create adventures and treks that you’ll never forget.
Discover for yourself the warmth and generosity of the Peruvians who welcome you to their land with grace and enthusiasm.
See all Andean Treks' trips in Peru
Find Your Ideal Trip
Select the month you wish to travel, your preferred activities, and your destination.